Thursday, July 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDON!!!

Braydon is 23!!!!!

Words cannot describe how much I love this man:) He is everything to me and I am not myself without him. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. Its the greatest feeling to know we are going to be together forever. I could not ask for a better husband. He is so patient with me and loving. A day doesn't pass by without him saying 'I love you'. He has such a strong testimony and is a constant example to me. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever met in my life. Seriously he does not stop, give up or quit early. He has a passion for life and family and sports. & I love it!! He is perfect and I couldn't be happier to be his wife :)

Happy Birthday Braydon. I love you!


We spent the day....

 Saturday we all went to Lake Del Valle and hung out by the water and had a little bbq, we played some catch and went searching for a rope swing. We never did find the rope swing but we know where it is now so were going back soon!!

He has been dying to open his presents all week.. haha so I let him open 1 early, and the rest on his birthday :)

We ate an ice cream cake on Sunday and then another cake with the team on Tues!



So as you can see it was more of a Birthday week... those are way more fun anyways right?!




1 comment:

  1. IM SO HAPPY THAT BRAYD HAS YOU TO MAKE HIS DAY SO SPECIAL:) I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete