Tuesday, March 25, 2014

23 week update!



How Far Along?: 23 weeks

Weight Gain: Just had a check up and they said 10lb!

Symptoms: nothing crazy, just a growing belly! :) some pain when I run sometimes...

Movement: Yes! my favorite is when I can feel her moving in multiple spots at once!

Food Cravings: Not really... although ice cream has been sounding really good lately, but thats not really anything out of the ordinary!

Food Aversions: nope!

Sleep: not that great, but I really cant complain! Braydon hates all the pillows i sleep with but its hard to  sleep on my side and stay there unless I surround myself with pillows:)

Stretch Marks: no, hopefully it stays that way

Miss Anything?: sleeping on my back...

Looking Forward to?: warm weather, school to be out!

Belly Button in or out?: still in

Happy or Moody most of the time?: I am happy!:)

New baby items?: yes! but still not too many, just a few more clothes...

Exercise: I have been doing better with exercise lately and it has made a HUGE difference in the way I feel!! I don't look any different really but I can just feel a big difference in myself. I feel so much more comfortable in my changing pregnant body when I exercise regularly and do the things I was doing before (Just modified of course!)



No comments:

Post a Comment