Monday, March 3, 2014

18 weeks pregnancy update :)


How Far Along?: 18 weeks 2 days!

Weight Gain: I don't know exactly but I think around 6-7 lbs

Symptoms: I have been SOOO lucky through my pregnancy and haven't really delt with anything too crazy. I get headaches quite a lot lately, but I feel like I have more energy than I did a month ago!

Movement: YES! this is my favorite! I have felt her kick tiny little kicks for the last week & tonight (I swear Im not making this up) I was laying on my side and felt a tiny kick so I lifted my shirt and just softly put my hand on my stomach and I FELT IT! TWICE! It made me so happy! :)

Food Cravings: Not really anything... at first I hated the thought of cereal and sweets and most anything else really. But now pretty much everything sounds good! but nothing sounds like I just have to have it!!

Food Aversions: nothing now

Sleep: Its been okay, I wake up a lot

Stretch Marks: none. I think its a little early for that still..

Miss Anything?: Being able to run and work out as hard as I can! :)

Looking Forward to?: A cute baby bump! and not just looking like I ate a lot of chocolate. which I do that too.. but I want the bump to hide it!:) & Im excited to feel more movement!

Belly Button in or out?: Def still in

Happy or Moody most of the time?: HAPPY! at least I like to think I am!

New baby items?: None yet! hopefully that changes soon!:) oh wait.. we have some diapers!

Exercise: Trying my best to exercise at least 3 times a week.. elliptical, treadmill, or bike and then light weights!


1 comment:

  1. I love your cute little tummy! :) and I had that shooting pain down my leg/lower back when I was prego with Beau, Its terrible! I still have it now. It comes and goes, but it has been staying with me for a few months now. I have been complaining a lot to Jared. Hopefully is goes away for you after you have your baby, cuz mine didn't! :( Love you!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete