Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Day 2-11-2011

Everything went by way too fast! Looking back now I wish somehow I could have slowed things down a little and enjoyed it even more. It was such an amazing day! So surreal. I loved the temple, it was so beautiful and it was so amazing having my parents and Braydon’s parents and so many of our family members and friends there to celebrate that special moment. It was the greatest feeling ever being sealed to Braydon. I feel so lucky and we both know that we are doing the right thing, and we are meant to be together. We are best friends & I wouldn’t want to be sharing my life with anyone else. I love him sooo much!!! and I couldn’t be happier that we are finally married!!!! Its about dang time too... It seems like this is something I have waited forever for. I am so grateful that everything ended up working out the way it did. And for Braydon for not giving up on us, and giving it one more shot :) I can’t thank him enough! I love you!






he is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. he is cute:) and you are pretty cute yourself! i love you both soooo much! i am so happy you are married too!!

    ReplyDelete